SEO copywriting requires a unique style. It must be more conversational with shorter sentences. A punchier style which engages the reader. It must include “calls to action” to achieve the objectives of the website.
Your website must present the differentiating benefits that your company provides and the relevant services that are better than your competitors.
Website readers are impatient, if you don’t deliver what they are looking far they will leave. Poor quality content can lead to lost sales and a tarnished reputation.
SEO copywriters produce content for UK company websites that includes the critical keywords that will provide a high ranking in the leading search engines such as Google. Writing effective content for websites is a real skill where the content has to include both the keywords and also flow smoothly, sound natural, be informative and engage the visitors.
If you don’t engage and hold the reader’s attention in the first few seconds, with one click they are gone – with two clicks they may be at your competitor’s website.
Effective SEO copywriting is crucial for a company’s website and its marketing strategy and can determine the success of your website.
Why choose Website DNA?
- UK based seo copywriters for websites.
- Resource of search engine optimisation consultants.
- Qualified Google Marketing Professionals.
- Experienced in many market sectors.
- Results driven.
- We meet deadlines and budget targets.
- We have successfully promoted many sites and can provide references from clients.
Our SEO Copywriting Service
- Gain an understanding of your audience.
- Write in an appropriate style to engage your visitors.
- Structured text and formatting for maximum readability.
- Persuasion to help them take action.
- Ensure your web pages have a high ranking in the Search Engines.
- Writing effective navigational buttons and links.
- Persuasive product descriptions.
- Portray a positive company image.
To discuss further how Website DNA can help your company with its seo copywriting please contact us on 07969 892972 or firstname.lastname@example.org.