Digital Insights

Latest news on company services, case studies, special offers and industry insights.

How To Choose A Google AdWords Management Company?

There are many companies who claim they know how to cost effectively manage a Google AdWords campaign and provide a positive ROI, but when you look in more detail there are many differences. So what should you look for? Firstly, you should use a company that is...

read more

Effective London Google AdWords Campaigns

When Cost Effective Marketing For A London Company Becomes An Expensive Mistake For many London companies appearing on page 1 of Google for their particular service or products often means using a Google AdWords campaign. Google AdWords enables a London...

read more

5 Tips For Digital Marketing Your Wedding Venue

Many venues across the country are unable to fully book their venues, some event venues are unable to push into the wedding venue market further. We’ll provide you a list of useful venue marketing tips which we’ve recommended to our wedding venue clients...

read more

Most Companies Don’t Know What Their Website Does!

The majority of companies have a modern website created that can be viewed on a range of devices and contains all the information on the company. But most companies never look at how their website performs. They don’t know how many people visit it, who the visitors...

read more

London Company Website Google Analytics Evaluation

We recently carried out a Website Evaluation for a London publishing company who were pleased with their website appearance, content and functionality. They thought the Google Analytics indicated everything was fine with the website experience for its large number of...

read more

Try A Google AdWords Company Evaluation

For many companies, the major decision in deciding whether to try Google AdWords is “Will It Work For My Company?”. At Website DNA, as a qualified Google Partner, we have access to a wide range of data from Google that is not available to individual companies who try...

read more

Why Is Social Media Not a Strategy?

I recently attended a digital marketing event in Milton Keynes and got into an interesting conversation with a person from a Social Media marketing company and a director from a food manufacturing company. The food manufacturing person had a website but did no digital...

read more

High Wycombe Google Analytics Review

Website DNA were asked to review a website for a High Wycombe company that provided office furnishings for companies in the Thames Valley area and London. They had a website which was just under a year old and although they were pleased with its appearance, they had...

read more

Re-Marketing – Cost-Effective Digital Marketing

Have you ever wondered why when surfing the internet that you continually see advertisements from a website you had previously visited? This is re-marketing. Most websites have a low conversion rate of between 1% – 3% which means that the remaining 97% - 99% leaves...

read more

Oxfordshire

88 High Street
Thame
Oxfordshire
OX9 3EH

07969 892972

digital@websitedna.co.uk

London

The Dock
Tobacco Quay
Wapping Lane
London
E1W 2SF

07969 892972

digital@websitedna.co.uk

Leave A Message