Search engine optimisation (SEO) focuses on the optimisation of company websites to improve their position in the major search engine rankings, such as Google.
Our SEO consultant’s aim for a high position in the search engines which can increase the number of targeted visitors to your website, generate more enquiries and successfully increase your online sales.
When a prospective customer searches for a specific phase, the search engine will return results of relevant websites in a ranked order. The websites on the first few pages will receive significantly more visitors than those websites lower down.
To receive these visitors, who may be prospective customer, your website needs to have a high position in the search engine rankings.
Our SEO consultants aim to increase the number of visitors your website receives by improving your search engines positioning using ethical search engine marketing techniques.
By applying search engine optimisation and online marking techniques through our SEO consultants your website will rise in the search engine rankings generating more enquiries.
Google is the major search engine in the UK with over a 70% market share. Page 1 on Google is our seo consultants aim for all our clients.
Why choose Website DNA?
- Results are our focus with monthly Keyword Ranking Reports and Google Analytics Reports.
- Our SEO consultants are skilled and experienced qualified professionals.
- We have created an excellent reputation for providing a professional and client-friendly service.
- Only apply approved SEO techniques.
- We meet deadlines and budget targets.
- We don’t tie customers into contracts. We allow our results to retain clients.
- We have successfully promoted many sites and can provide references from clients.
Our Search Engine Optimisation Consultancy Service
- Designated Qualified SEO Consultant.
- Site structure analysis and site report.
- Keyword analysis research.
- Competitive analysis.
- Recommend site enhancements and implement page optimisation.
- Monitor links to Google guidelines.
- Site submissions and verification to major search engines.
- Directory listings.
- Website analytical performance monitoring and keyword ranking reports.
By working with our clients, our SEO consultants provide technical knowledge and professional implementation. The search engine optimisation project can be a one-off project, or we can provide on-going support that enables a client’s search engine optimisation campaign to improve their interaction with search engines over time. This can improve your visibility with all major search engines driving traffic to your site and turning visitors into potential customers.
Contact our SEO consultants on 01844 260700 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how Website DNA can provide the most cost-effective online marketing strategy for your company.