In the age of the pandemic, Google My Business has become vital to any business’s local online presence as now more than ever customers are wanting to find out about new opening hours or calling up to find out about new covid policies.
It is often the first place customers look for up-to-date information.
There are many benefits to Google My Business but here are a few of the main ones:
- It allows your business to appear in Google Search and Google Maps which makes it easier for people to find
- A completed Google My Business listing can help with local SEO ranking
- Customers can leave reviews which helps give your business credibility
Optimising your Google My Business listing is clearly essential for businesses nowadays.
One major additional benefit of a Google My Business listing is that it allows you to combine it with a Google Ads campaign, further increasing your local visibility for relevant local searches. A Google My Business Google Ads campaign enables a business to appear above its competitors as a local provider for a particular service at the top of the Google My Business listing.
Key advantages to Google My Business Ads:
- Appear at the top of a listing for a local search on Google Maps
- Cheaper click-through costs than search Ads
- Easily trackable, for example can track phone calls to your business
If a Google My Business Ad sounds of interest to you, please give us a call on 07969 892972 to find out how it can help your business gain more enquires.